You don’t have to restrict yourself to skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, ski touring or winter hiking. Winter holiday in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl offers a broad variety of alternatives:
- Ice climbing frozen waterfalls (you can also take a course).
- Having a ride in a nostalgic horse-drawn carriage and horse-riding through the winter landscape.
- Snow-shoe hiking – also possible in the Mühle Resort 1900 (rent your equipment in the hotel).
- Ice skating and Bavarian ice curling – right in the village centre: our hotel shuttle gives you a ride!
- Numerous events, ski shows and night skiing three times a week.
- Visiting museums and traditional handicraft businesses in the Ötztal.